Over the years, DJS Associates has stayed abreast, as well as implemented technologies that could potentially assist our clients in the collection and / or evaluation of data pertaining to a specific need.
One of the newest technological advances now being utilized by DJS (FAA Licensed), in the architectural, preservation and forensic fields, is the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), otherwise known as Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs), or drones.
Drones/UAV/UAS’s can be utilized to carry cameras, video cameras and/or 3-D laser scanners into areas not accessible by terrestrial equipment. The ability of drones/UAV/UAS’s to fly over an incident area and/or collect data from otherwise inaccessible areas due to their location or height is unprecedented. Drones/UAV/UAS’s are considered to be the “next level” of data collection and preservation.
Watch the Drone in Action!
- Quick, effective aerial video & photographic documentation of any outdoor crime scene, arson, vehicle crash, property damage in real-time.
- Ability to collect data in areas previously inaccessible.
- Ability to render entire scenes into 2D/3D exhibits for admission in court.
- Forensic search for evidence in areas previously inaccessible.
- DJS Associates is FAA Approved.